ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED
Abstract submission for the 41st ISPA conference in Basel, Switzerland is now closed.
We would like to thank the submitters and authors for their contributions! All abstracts are now under review and will be evaluated.
Notifications on acceptance/rejection have been out on 1 April 2019.
Click here to read the submission guidelines.
Dates to remember:
- Deadline for abstract submission: 8 March 2019
- Notification of Acceptance / Rejection: 1 April 2019
- Early Registration Deadline: 15 April 2019
- Conference Dates: 9 to 12 July 2019
The following Hot Topics will be of special interest at this conference:
- Lifelong learning: Foundations in early childhood
- Empowering children and young people with special educational needs
- School readiness and self-regulation
- Diversity, inclusion, and classroom management
- Migration and lifelong learning
- Schools as first responders
- Promoting child rights and well-being