The Local Organizing Committee organizes the 41st ISPA Conference in collaboration with the ISPA Central Office in Amsterdam (Executive Secretary: Davy Blekman, ZonderZorg).
Scientific Committee (SC)
- Alexander Grob Prof. Dr., Head of Division, Personality and Developmental Psychology, University of Basel, SC Chair.
- Thomas Aebi Dr. phil., Co-director, Cantonal Centre for Child Guidance, Langenthal BE.
- Letizia Gauck Dr. phil., Centre for Personality and Developmental Psychology ZEPP, University of Basel.
- Tina Hascher Prof. Dr., Institute of Educational Sciences, University of Berne.
- Helen Hertzsch Dr. phil., Kompetenzzentrum Schulpsychologie BW, Tübingen.
- Philip Jaffé Prof. Dr., Center for Children's Rights Studies, University of Geneva.
- Irina Kammerer Dr. phil, MAS Training Programme in School Psychology, University of Zurich.
- Lilly Shanahan Prof. Dr., Clinical Developmental Psychology, University of Zurich, and Jacobs Center for Productive Youth Development.
- Christoph Steinebach Prof. Dr., Director, School of Applied Psychology, University of Applied Sciences, Zurich.
Local Organizing Committee (LOC)
- Jürg Forster Dr. phil., child psychologist and lecturer at the Universities of Basel and Zurich, ISPA past president (2011-13), LOC Chair.
- Stephanie Abgottspon MSc, school psychologist, Basel
- Nina Claus-Pröstler Dr., SEED Doctoral Training Programme in School Psychology and Developmental Diagnostics, University of Basel.
- Philipp Ramming lic. phil., SKJP President. Psychologist, Cantonal Centre for Child Guidance, Berne.
Co-hosts of ISPA 2019:
|University of Basel||Swiss Association
for Child and Youth Psychology (SKJP)
Here you find more details on how to benefit from the discount offered by the official carriers of the ISPA Conference 2019.